Who cut the cheese(cake)?
Finally made it to the Cheesecake Factory. I’ve never actually been to one. Partially, just because, and partially because I don’t really care for cheesecake. Anyway, I’ve heard that the portions are HUGE, so I went in ASSUMING I’d have leftovers.
Bring on the BBQ Ranch Salad
And of course you have to have some cheesecake (well Anne and Matt had to find peanut butter and chocolate dessert to share!)
I felt good (NOT STUFFED) afterward and had a tasty salad for lunch today!
Oh yeah, and I’m pretty sure it’s a mildly strained ab muscle. It hurt to bend over and pick stuff up. But stretching feels good, so hopefully I’ll be back to normal soon!
Time to Check on January Goals
- Sleep more Definitely didn’t work on this one! (Seeing as I’m still on the computer at 11:30pm)
- Try new foods/recipes Yeah, Check! (here’s a sampling)
- Get into routine it’s working well, studied 40/70 hours (I blame the wedding the first week of January)
- Begin morning exercise half check, did once per week (because I’m paying my trainer to be there at 6:30am)
- Fix computer and TV Nope! Maybe February?
Must contemplate my February goals!
Do you make goals? Had any success recently?