My butt hurts . . . what?
This is one of my favorite cartoons ever. Plus it’s almost Easter, so it’s apropos.
- Plank of stability disk, 1 min
- High knees, 1 min
- Push, press, fly, cables, 12.5 lbs, 12 X both arms
- Airplane with cables, 12.5 lbs, 12X each side
- Jump lunges, 1 min (Reason #1 for my sore bum)
- Squat, curl, press, 12 lbs, 12X
- Skaters, 1 min (Reason #2 for my sore bum)
- Flutter kicks, 12X
- Scissor kicks, 12 X
- Leg hold, 1 min.
All that cardio was kicking my butt. I knew that it would be a bad morning when I didn’t want to get out of bed. My heart was racing the whole time. Stats: 400 calories, 175 max HR, 147 avg HR (and that’s with laying down!)
I felt like an old woman all day yesterday, hobbling around with my sore muscles.
I know that people talk about certain foods/smoothies being great for recovery. How do you recover?
And I forgot to mention, WE OFFICIALLY HAVE A WEDDING DATE! I put the deposit into the church on Wednesday. MAY 21, 2011!!!! 435 days to go!
**Speaking of church, my dad asked me on Sunday “Do you have a blog?” Yes, I have told you this! Anyway, somebody at church talked to my dad and told him that they had read it. Who is it? He couldn’t remember . .