Because I’m lazy and thought the first question was funny:
Ten on Tuesday
1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
Best Mathematician. Yup, I am that person!
I just happened to be looking at my high school yearbook last night looking for someone. Anyway, that’s my friend, Dan, and I. We’re dorks! I still have (and use) that calculator by the way. My TI-83 is over 13 years old. They’re still like $100!!
2. What sports did you play in high school?
No official sports, just danced 5 days per week and did color guard for two years.
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
I am looking forward to gettin ready and walking down the aisle. I love getting dressed up!
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Appetizer: Spinach artichoke dipe
Salad: something with pecans and cranberries
Entree: Hamburger Noodle Casserole (egg noodles + ground turkey + tomato soup + cream of mushroom soup + onions + optional cheese on top)
Dessert: Reese’s Pieces Sundae from Friendly’s
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
, it’s going to be a Miley Song – “Party in the USA”. I’m a few months behind.
6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
Maybe the Colts, because how can you NOT like Peyton. Plus I lived in Indiana for five years. Of course Drew will always have a place in my heart.
7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
The Amazing Race. I’ve watched it for years. I love them going all around the world and that there is LIMITED game play.
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
I think modern. Matt likes clean, simple furniture. Our house is fairly contemporary (comfortable modern)
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
Are we talking Chicago deep dish from Giordanos? Definitely that with pepperoni, sausage, onions and peppers. Or there’s the Hawaiian pizza from PK’s at Virginia Tech.
10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
We need to find one of these. The only place we’ve gone in a two hour radius is my mom’s house.
So #1 – Happy Birthday to Matt’s mom!
#2 we chose a photographer. Super excited about it!