Hot time in the old time tonight!
Holy cow! It’s like July hot up here in the Northeast! It was over 90 degrees today! This is not regular Boston weather.
Mmmm popsicles! Complete with lame jokes: What kind of shoes does a thief wear? Sneakers!
After a while, we decided to go to the gym where they have air conditioning. Here’s the lifting for the night:
- Cable rotation: 30 lbs, 12X
- Cable chest press: 30 lbs, 12X
- Tricep pull with rope: 50 lbs, 12X
- Rope twist for obliques: 50 lbs, 12X
- Sit ups on stability with medicine ball, 12X
- Lunges up the ramp with 10lb weights, 10X each leg
- Squats with medicine ball overhead press, 12X
- Extend & crunch, 15X
- 500 m row
Repeat 3X. I started my 500 m row at a fast pace, but it felt good. So I kept it up! GO ME! 500 m in less than 2:30!!
Here comes the rain. I hear it! YAY!! Now the temperature is going down.
Oh yeah, and I just realized that I wore my workout capris backwards today. Oh well. Anyway, have a great Wednesday.