Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father’s Day!! Of course my dad is in Cincinnati (and I totally forgot to get him a card), but here’s a few pics of him!
That was August 1984 when I was the flower girl in my Aunt Janean’s wedding.
And the most recent picture with my dad:
I hope you can figure out which one he is! (Hint: He’s not Matt or my little brother, Tom)
Anyway, my dad is a big dork and here’s some reasons to love him:
- Every time when he picked us up from school he would ask “What’s your homework status?” He would always quiz me on my spelling. Having a physics teacher for a dad helped out when I didn’t understand impulse/momentum and how the direction of current impacted the sign of electrical components in circuits. Not going to lie, I love physics and totally aced it thanks to my dad.
- He made sure that ALL of us know how to keep score in baseball (with the little diamonds and all)
- Speaking of baseball, he coached my softball team, Tom’s baseball team, and now Robbie’s baseball team (or else is an umpire).
- He’s one of those obnoxious men that decides he needs to lose a few pounds, runs 2-3 miles per day and is skinny by the next time you see him.
- He tells really bad jokes, over and over again. Such as he loves to refer to me as his favorite daughter (I’m his only daughter).
Happy Father’s Day!