Buffin Up the Upper Body
Tomorrow (Thursday) is the JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge road race in downtown Boston. (REMIND ME TO TAKE MY CAMERA!), so tonight I tried to do a lifting session that focused on my upper body more (which I like to do anyway, since I already have some nice lower body muscles):
- Romanian dead lift, 40lb bar, 12X
- Assisted pull ups (-100lbs), 12X
- Assisted dips (-100lbs), 12X
- Bicep curls, 10lbs, 12X
- Tricep extensions, 20lb bar, 12X
- Squats with 40lb bar, 12X
- Chest press, just the bar, 12X
- Lunges with 25lb weight, 12X each side
- Repeat 3X
Yeah, now my hamstrings are super sore from those dead lifts . . . (well just tight).
Not much else for the day. Hopefully a nice post for tomorrow after running (walking) 3.5 miles! I’m excited, because it’s my first race with a chip!