Updates on CP and SUTN
There were many comments on the centerpiece post on facebook. Lots of people loved #5) the candles and rose petals. However there were a few concerns:
1) How does it look with all of the napkins/silverware/etc.?
TA DA! I have lots of variations, but I didn’t want to bombard you. White napkins, silver-ware. Nice clean look, huh?
2) With a bunch of crap (i.e. flowers, votives, glasses) along with people’s personal things like their drinks or purses, the table can get kind of full. I totally agree, and want to point out the size of the mock-up table vs. the actual table. The table used was my mom’s kitchen table, which is 42″ (yes, we measured!). Our actual tables at the reception will be 60″. This means that there is 18 more inches in diameter and the mock-up table was 70% smaller than actual size. Now that I’ve thrown all of those numbers at you (I’m an engineer, I can’t help myself), what I’m saying is, I think there will be more room than you think.
Shape up the Nation, Round 4
Round 4 results are in:
- I exercised 735 minutes (52.5 minutes/day)
- Walked 160,472 steps (11,462 steps/day)
- Actually gained 0.2 lbs, whatev!
We’re into the final round (#5), and here are my goals (overall goal, BEAT MY BEST RESULTS!)
- Exercise 1100 minutes (78.5 minutes/day)
- Walk 175,000 steps (12,500 steps/day)
- Lose something? Like 1lbs?
Speaking of losing weight, which I know can be taboo sometimes, Matt and I have both lost about 5 pounds since getting a dog! I guess all of those long walks with her have paid off. I’ve actually been below 160 lbs for the past month! CRAZY! Now just need to work on eating those veggies.