Taste the Rainbow
Mmmm . . . how many colors have I had today?
Lunch was more quesadilla (picture from Wednesday evening):
Red salsa, yellow corn, black beans, green guacamole
And I finally broke out the crock pot! We had some Southwestern Shepherd’s Pie:
Orange sweet potatoes (which are the best bites!) and green peas! This is really great!
Wednesday evening I had my personal training session. The first two had been relatively void of hard cardio, so I knew it was coming. Yup, she wanted me to finish the round with a running (I mean RUNNING!) 0.25 miles. I haven’t run in a while, and when she said “Try it at 6.0 mph”, I was a bit anxious. But as I ran, I realized 6.0 isn’t really that fast. I wasn’t exactly sprinting. I couldn’t have completed another 0.25 miles at that pace, but it wasn’t so bad! GO ME!
After two rounds of lifting/running, she had me do 3 rounds of 15 situps on the incline. My abs were so tired. She kept saying “think about the dress; think about the dress”. Oh yeah!
Lily tagged in the blogger game of 8 questions (just realized Lily only asked 7 questions, oh well!). She gives me (and 6 other bloggers) 8 questions, and I, in turn, ask 8 new questions of 7 other bloggers. Oh boy, here goes!
Here are my questions:
1) What was/is the name of your first pet? Freida, a miniature dachshund
2) What is your favorite form of exercise? dance (although lifting is my favorite “exercise exercise”)
3) Why did you start blogging? I originally started after reading so many blogs and wanted to find some outlet for accountability.
4) What’s your favorite store to shop for clothes? New York and Company
5) Favorite grocery store? Kroger
6) What is your current profession? structural engineer
7) Favorite kind of muffin? double chocolate chip? Not really a muffin coinnoiseur
Now I tag:
- Salty or Sweet?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
- If you could go anywhere in the world (that you haven’t already been) where would you go?
- What is your favorite physical or personality trait about yourself?
- What is an ideal Saturday night for you?
- What is your favorite color to wear?
- Cats or dogs?
- Name a food/recipe that you recently discovered.