Wow, I feel I did nothing all weekend, but yet accomplished quite a bit.
Saturday we had a self-imposed premarital counseling lock-in. We have a workbook, that we needed to get through before meeting with the pastor in two weeks. Of course, any lock-in needs fuel:
Somehow this 2lb bag of peanut m&m’s was eaten in the course of four days. Yes, I admit; I ate 20 points worth of peanut m&ms.
We took a break for a 3.5 mile walk with the dog. It was 35 degrees, and we debated going outside without *gasp* hats! But we are glad that we didn’t. I also took a trip to the gym while Matt got his hair cut. Here’s my circuit that I did 3X. It’s not too hard, but still challenging.
- Calf raises with 12 lb weights (15x, although I ended up doing 30x since 15 wasn’t doing much for me)
- Leg/butt raises on ground (20x)
- Single leg balancing dead lifts (12x each leg)
- Seated on incline bicep curls 12 lbs (12x each arm)
- Skaters (1 minute)
- Plank (1 minute)
- Wall sit (1 minute)
- Bent over lateral raises with cable, 7.5 lbs (12x each side)
- Jumping jacks (1 minute)
Today my mom and stepdad came over to go over some wedding stuff. My mom is working on my veil and brought some prototypes. Obviously, I won’t show you until the wedding, but I think we’ve made progress.
I also glued together 175 invitations and put stamps on 150 rsvp envelopes. Now it’s time to go address some more invitations envelopes.
(AND PURDUE WON TODAY!! BOILER UP!)