Gonna make this short and sweet. Leaving for Cincinnati in less than 18 hours! AHHH!!
Tonight I had a fairly light on cardio, but heavy on the triceps workout with the trainer: (FYI, when I say medicine ball, I mean the black ones with handles, like so)
- Jumping jacks, 60 seconds
- Push-ups on medicine ball, 20X (as many as you can do) Triceps begin to be sore
- Sit-ups with medicine ball overhead, 30X Arms are getting tired
- Squat and single arm overhead press with medicine ball, 15X each side Yeah, I definitely feel it
- Single arm quick bent over rows, 12 lbs, 15X each side, a quick breather
- Squat, upright row, (2) 8 lb dumbells, 30X, arms working again
- Overhead tricep extension, 10 lbs, 15X, HOLY CRAP HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO 15! MY ARM IS JELLO!
- Side lying leg lifts, 30X each side, AHH! A break. I can do these all day long.
- Stability ball crunches (exchanging ball between arms and legs), 12X
- Repeat 3X
Yeah, my arms are already sore! If you’re looking for a great tricep workout, see above! Especially those of you who want to wear a pretty white dress in the next few months.
Be sure to check out my latest contribution to Wedloft about “getting into bridal shape”. Now if only I can follow my own advice!